- We aim to limit the personal data we collect to those personal data that are needed for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent if this is necessary to process your personal data.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and require parties who process personal data on our behalf to do the same.
- We respect your right to access your personal data and to have them rectified or deleted.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have stored about you.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal data for a range of purposes in relation to our business activities.
2. Disclosure to third parties
We will disclose such data to the processors below for the purposes specified below:
Name: networkerz GmbH
Purpose: domain administration
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit the misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that people only have access to your data when necessary, that access is protected and that our security measures are regularly audited.
5. Third-party websites
7. Access to and processing of your data
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have stored about you. You can reach us via the contact data below. You have the following rights:
You have the right to know why we need your personal data, what happens to them and how long they are retained.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that are known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We will then refrain from processing unless there are legitimate reasons for processing.
Please make sure you always clearly state who you are so that we will not process or delete the data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which we handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the data protection authority.
9. Contact data
Thum & Partner
Thum, Mötsch, Weickert Patentanwälte PartG mbB
Phone: +49 (0) 89 90 42 96 350
Fax: +49 (0) 89 90 42 96 399
The IP addresses of visitors, the user IDs of logged-in users and the user names of login attempts are logged under certain conditions to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from certain types of attacks. Conditions under which logging occurs may include login attempts, logout requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to the website content and password updates. This information is kept for 14 days.
How long are your data stored?
Security protocols are retained for 30 days.
Where do we send your data?